Pages

▼

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Now Wait Just One Second

Are you telling me that not only is Sasha Adler's bedroom this cool but she also works for my BF?Oh life, what they say about you is true, you are not fair. Speaking of my design love, I loved this article featuring his work in Chicago Home and Garden....
First image House Beautiful, all others Chicago Home and Garden

22 comments:

  1. I SO agree with you. So jealous she worked with Nate. He's just so good at what he does!
    And that animal rug?? awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE Nate!!!! Love him!!! Now I am jealous to!!! Ugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha! when I read the piece about adler I thought about you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that yellow headboard. Too much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those rooms are amazing! And Sasha Adler's headboard with the mirror trim and bright yellow fabric -- I'm just in love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you seen your bff's new bedding for HSN? I posted about it (and also ordered the hot pink version :) ). I love him, too!! http://littleshop.squarespace.com/little-shop/2010/2/8/i-busted-your-color-palette-nate-but-i-still-love-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure Nate has room for both of you lovely ladies...as you will not be competing for bed space;) I love the furniture plan for the living room with the center table, the daybed, the floating benches opposite the sofa and the etagere for a little bit of height and interior architecture...exactly what I so love!

    Also I just noticed that you included us on your blogroll! Wow, thank you so very much, what an incredible compliment.

    Merci~
    Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is so talented! I was flipping through the channels the other night and he was on HSN selling some of his bedding and although sometimes the HSN can be a little bit overly-selling, I didn't mind because he is cute and his products are great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I spent an entire night watching Nate on HSN. Talented and Dreamy--a deadly combination.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll fight you for Nate! :) Can't wait until his new show comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know, I didn't realize she worked for him, either. I watched HSN for way too long last night just to be close to him :) I do like his new bedding.

    Can't wait to check out Chicago Home and Garden. Have never seen it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw that bed and I put a mental note on my ebay/antique store/shopping list. I must have one just like it, love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Sasha Adler's bedroom... I love it...and can't believe she sends (i repeat-SENDS) her sheets to get professionally cleaned once a week.! Maybe I read that wrong.. but either way I'm totally jealous!!
    xoRH

    ReplyDelete
  14. Some people have all the luck, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  15. That was my favorite image in the new House Beautiful! Did you see Nate Berkus' work in the new Elle Decor? AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lately I'm loving Nate too, can I also snag him for my bf?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I know! Not only is he handsome, he is incredibly talented. Love his work!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have excellent taste in friends. Nate is one heck of a designer to admire but also appears to be good man. Oh to be Ms. Adler to work in his presence would be a thrill.

    X deb

    ReplyDelete
  19. I read the piece about adler I thought about you.

    How to make a website

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.