Tough one! I like the braids on the top one but the cork wedge part on the bottom! Oh well, sign me up for both, Phyllis Nefler would expect nothing less!
Classic, but trendy -- Both of them! Gotta love MK. As far as a choice go, I'd say both of them, if you can. While similar in color and material they create completely different looks. One, a rather obvious summery espadrille (the first), and the other a new and trendy take on the standard summer footwear. Beautiful!
Number 2. The rope design on the first make the shoe look cheap (in my humble opinion). And since I know they are not cheap, I'd rather have the second pair.
Love the color! Metallic is wonderful cause it can be worn in the summer or winter.
They're both great, but I really love the cork wedge with the gold flecks in the second one. I also like the braiding in the first one, so whichever one you chose, you can't go wrong.
First one
ReplyDeleteTough one! I like the braids on the top one but the cork wedge part on the bottom! Oh well, sign me up for both, Phyllis Nefler would expect nothing less!
ReplyDeleteLove the second pair!
ReplyDeleteSecond pair! Love them!
ReplyDeleteTough call, but I think I have to go with the second pair!
ReplyDeleteI have that top shoe but the braids are natural rope and I love them!!! The metallic is awesome!
ReplyDeleteFirst one.
ReplyDeletethe second pair want to live on my feet!
ReplyDeleteNumber one! Goes with everything :)
ReplyDeleteFirst one, much daintier. Second looks a bit clodhopper-y
ReplyDeleteI would definitely enjoy wearing choice number one! Though choice number two would be fun for more casual, beachy wear.
ReplyDeleteClassic, but trendy -- Both of them! Gotta love MK. As far as a choice go, I'd say both of them, if you can. While similar in color and material they create completely different looks. One, a rather obvious summery espadrille (the first), and the other a new and trendy take on the standard summer footwear. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteNumber 2. The rope design on the first make the shoe look cheap (in my humble opinion). And since I know they are not cheap, I'd rather have the second pair.
ReplyDeleteLove the color! Metallic is wonderful cause it can be worn in the summer or winter.
*sigh* I miss shoe shopping.
Gotta love Michael Kors -- the gilded cork sole is to die for!
ReplyDeleteOh I love that second pair!
ReplyDeleteI think I'm going to go with the Metallic Wedge. :) That second one has my name all over it!!
ReplyDeleteLove the second pair!
ReplyDeleteFirst one. He makes the best shoes.
ReplyDeleteThe second pair....love them!!
ReplyDeleteThey're both great, but I really love the cork wedge with the gold flecks in the second one. I also like the braiding in the first one, so whichever one you chose, you can't go wrong.
ReplyDeleteGOOD to see wedges are still in... I wore a pair last night!
ReplyDelete