While usually I prefer more muted interiors, sometimes it is nice to look at rooms with a punch, especially in February.... Are you a color person or more on the muted side?
I am more of a muted color person with pops of color here and there. But, I have to say that office area makes me smile on this snowy morning here in DC!
I am DEFINITELY a color person, although in decorating my first home with my fiance I am finding myself drawn to more muted spaces that could grow with us over time. I have found that a nice yellow (not too bright, not too beige) can be a nice compromise working as both a neutral and color.
I love it when people are gutsy enough to decorate with bold colors. The yellow bookcases are just fantastic. And none of these rooms are overdone -- they just seem bright and cheery.
I usually prefer more muted colors, but b/c of a red chair that made it's way to our living room, I'm starting to incorporate more color and really liking it.
color!!
ReplyDeleteI am muted all the way.
ReplyDeleteI'm more muted - neutral walls and furniture with small pops of color here and there. I'm loving that breakfast nook though!
ReplyDeleteI used to be a color person but now as I am getting older I'm starting to be more muted. Love these rooms though.
ReplyDeletei completely agree with you! it's a nice change during the drab winter. love the wall color in the last bedroom.
ReplyDeleteright now I am loving me some color!!
ReplyDeleteI am more of a muted color person with pops of color here and there. But, I have to say that office area makes me smile on this snowy morning here in DC!
ReplyDeleteI am DEFINITELY a color person, although in decorating my first home with my fiance I am finding myself drawn to more muted spaces that could grow with us over time. I have found that a nice yellow (not too bright, not too beige) can be a nice compromise working as both a neutral and color.
ReplyDeleteWell, you know I love color! What beautiful images, especially on this dreary, rainy morning in Texas.
ReplyDeleteI love it when people are gutsy enough to decorate with bold colors. The yellow bookcases are just fantastic. And none of these rooms are overdone -- they just seem bright and cheery.
ReplyDeleteI generally lean toward muted, but I am LOVING those yellow built-ins (and I usually don't even like yellow!).
ReplyDeleteI usually prefer more muted colors, but b/c of a red chair that made it's way to our living room, I'm starting to incorporate more color and really liking it.
ReplyDeleteThese pics are great inspirations for me.
I am loving that cheery yellow office! And the butterfly paintings. Great pictures, I actually haven't seen them anywhere else!
ReplyDeleteI was always muted but I am soo color now!
ReplyDeleteI love all these. I could never do it in my house though...I'm such a wimp when it comes to using color.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely a color person... a different color in each room. Maybe I have color ADD :)
ReplyDeleteWow, I love the colors in the last picture- the green and purple are really pretty.
ReplyDeleteMostly a muted person, but trying like crazy to find my fun side and enjoy some color!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely muted.
ReplyDeleteWith a splash of color!
That yellow office makes me dizzy.. but the rest of the rooms are nice :)
What do YOU prefer?
xoRH
Definitely colour! I love these rooms and the bright colours.
ReplyDeletei need both; a muted background with pops of color.
ReplyDeleteI'm a monochromatic-with- small-punches-of-color type gal. I love this bright green and red combo at the moment.
ReplyDeleteI love, love color! Come take a look at my living room!
ReplyDelete