Pages

▼

Thursday, February 11, 2010

I Have Seen The Light

Last week I was reading Down And Out Chic when I came across some beautiful images. It was there that I was introduced to Light Locations, a UK photographic agency that finds locations for TV and films. I could spend a long time looking through all the interesting images, studying the details....



What a great job, scouting locations-looking at all these great spaces.

14 comments:

  1. Yes, what a dream job, I'm going to go and look at this site in more detail.

    I've been looking at this one too (it isn't all beachy despite the name) http://www.beachstudios.co.uk/

    It has lots of other locations, one quite near me in South London which I'm dying to go in!


    Thanks for posting, and a Uk company too - how exciting for Uk readers!! If you find any Uk shops or suppliers you like let us know, won't you?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you find stuff that I can't pick up at the grocery store. I also love the blue liner up the stairs. Thanks, Marianne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love light, bright, and airy homes. Not a fan of all the white, but I know it does make places look bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Just wanted to let you know that I've featured you on my blog -- Hope that's okay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wouldn't that just be the coolest job ever??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness...I love every single photo in this post. I am especially drawn to the all gray and white room with the bright fabric on the back of the bench. FUN!
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful spaces. Indeed, a dream job! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like them to come and take pics of my house, they are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  9. It has lots of other locations, one quite near me in South London which I'm dying to go in!


    Domain registration india

    ReplyDelete
  10. After seeing all these beautiful images I want to be a scout and work for them so I can see them all in person. :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.