This summer house of the lovely Jill over at Live.Like.You?If not you should go check it out and while your there take a peek around her business website Marmalade Interiors where you will find many envy inspiring pictures like... I am beginning to think I really need a pink chair somewhere....
I am always happy to meet fellow Birmingham bloggers...although I have not done much posting recently! Love all of the decorating inspiration on your site. I especially like the window treatment over the arched French doors...it really sets off the doors without getting in the way!
All of the pictures are realy inspirative on your site. From the summer house photos you can feel the shining sun and summer mood. All the colourful accessories and white interior create a house full of light and on the other hand I realy like the glamorous styl of the marmelade interiors, especially with the golden mirrors.
Um, no, I had not. Thanks for sharing-- love her painted pieces!
ReplyDeleteI cannot even tell you what that light blue/green wall with the pink chairs does to me.
ReplyDeleteI am always happy to meet fellow Birmingham bloggers...although I have not done much posting recently! Love all of the decorating inspiration on your site. I especially like the window treatment over the arched French doors...it really sets off the doors without getting in the way!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics! Love her eclectic glam style. Will definitely check out her site.
ReplyDeleteLove the pops of color, so fun. Thanks for sharing the links!
ReplyDeleteAy! Love them all!
ReplyDeleteI am loving this whole house - it is fabbo !! and those chairs ... yes please ! le
ReplyDeleteWould love those pink chairs and the pillows.
ReplyDeleteAll of the pictures are realy inspirative on your site. From the summer house photos you can feel the shining sun and summer mood. All the colourful accessories and white interior create a house full of light and on the other hand I realy like the glamorous styl of the marmelade interiors, especially with the golden mirrors.
ReplyDeleteBest regards,
Elli
I haven't heard of her before - I love the pictures you've shared!
ReplyDeleteI think I need a pink chair too!!
Thank You Marianne for this nice post on my home and work!! I'm thrilled to be on your lovely blog.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty. If only I could show off my summer house... care to hop into my dream land. I WISH I had a summer home like this!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Love that chandelier in the entry way and how it draws your eye in. xo
ReplyDelete