Thanks, Marianne! The post is finally up; Blogger was giving me some crazy troubles this morning. . . http://emilyaclark.blogspot.com/2010/02/beautiful-blogger-bedrooms-erin-from.html
Your bedroom is looking great!Let's do coffee soon....
I love it! It's more finished than mine! I love that you've combined family pieces with Target things. LOVE that headboard!
Loved seeing your bedroom, it has some wonderfully creative elements and yet still very serene. Janell
Yea you!
Your bedroom is gorgeous!
Thanks for showing me Emily's blog! All those bedrooms - really great! Love the stars with mirrors over your bed - looove them!!!
Marianne,That was so fun...and your chair is going to be great when it's recovered! I swear there is something unfinished in every room of our house...I think I have a little ADHD going on.
oh fun, I am going over right now to check out more!
I love your bedroom (and that crab trap!).
How great. I'll go check it out!
Hi Marianne, Your bedroom is beautiful. I love how serene it feels and the happy sparkle of the chandelier. Have a wonderful weekend! Trina
Looking beautiful! x
Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.
Thanks, Marianne! The post is finally up; Blogger was giving me some crazy troubles this morning. . .
ReplyDeletehttp://emilyaclark.blogspot.com/2010/02/beautiful-blogger-bedrooms-erin-from.html
Your bedroom is looking great!
ReplyDeleteLet's do coffee soon....
I love it! It's more finished than mine! I love that you've combined family pieces with Target things. LOVE that headboard!
ReplyDeleteLoved seeing your bedroom, it has some wonderfully creative elements and yet still very serene.
ReplyDeleteJanell
Yea you!
ReplyDeleteYour bedroom is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThanks for showing me Emily's blog! All those bedrooms - really great! Love the stars with mirrors over your bed - looove them!!!
ReplyDeleteMarianne,
ReplyDeleteThat was so fun...and your chair is going to be great when it's recovered! I swear there is something unfinished in every room of our house...I think I have a little ADHD going on.
oh fun, I am going over right now to check out more!
ReplyDeleteI love your bedroom (and that crab trap!).
ReplyDeleteHow great. I'll go check it out!
ReplyDeleteHi Marianne, Your bedroom is beautiful. I love how serene it feels and the happy sparkle of the chandelier. Have a wonderful weekend! Trina
ReplyDeleteLooking beautiful! x
ReplyDelete