That first image looks like many I've worked with on Sea Island. That chandy is gorgeous!
SO pretty! But you are right, a little too formal to live in.
I love the high, coiffered (sp?) ceiling. It is uber-formal and wouldn't work for us. But it is so lovely.
Loving the chandy too!
Oh, to have 20 foot ceilings... and that light-- heaven!
The room is stunning, I actually think I could get comfortable and stay for awhile! Janell
Love the chandelier!
ooo what about that ceiling?
I'm drawn to the windows. There's nothing like some giant windows that let in all that light. Amazing.
Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.
That first image looks like many I've worked with on Sea Island. That chandy is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteSO pretty! But you are right, a little too formal to live in.
ReplyDeleteI love the high, coiffered (sp?) ceiling. It is uber-formal and wouldn't work for us. But it is so lovely.
ReplyDeleteLoving the chandy too!
ReplyDeleteOh, to have 20 foot ceilings... and that light-- heaven!
ReplyDeleteThe room is stunning, I actually think I could get comfortable and stay for awhile! Janell
ReplyDeleteLove the chandelier!
ReplyDeleteooo what about that ceiling?
ReplyDeleteI'm drawn to the windows. There's nothing like some giant windows that let in all that light. Amazing.
ReplyDelete