So pretty, but knowing me I would feel right at home in a ballerina flat version of that. Normally though wedges are more comfortable so maybe they are a win/win.
These are cute too! I love wedges!
So cute! I definitely am starting to feel antsy for new summery shoes even though it is only February!
I love that you find stuff that I can't pick up at the grocery store. Web hosting india
very, very cute! I love your blog!
Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.
So pretty, but knowing me I would feel right at home in a ballerina flat version of that.
ReplyDeleteNormally though wedges are more comfortable so maybe they are a win/win.
These are cute too! I love wedges!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I definitely am starting to feel antsy for new summery shoes even though it is only February!
ReplyDeleteI love that you find stuff that I can't pick up at the grocery store.
ReplyDeleteWeb hosting india
very, very cute! I love your blog!
ReplyDelete