I am headed to Atlanta for Market but with the impending bad weather I would rather be in a warm bed....Not sure why I love this room so much since it is not my style but I do... All images Country Living
I went back and forth on traveling down, but with a 3hr drive, the weather won out...I will miss the market, but Im gonna try to head down during the apparel at the end of the month since most of my favorite showrooms are now open daily anyway! Goodluck, can't wait to see what you find!
Hope you have a great time at market...be careful out there with all this bad weather...I hear that you guys are having SNOW today! I love you blog...soooo...I'm going to follow along with you.
oooh, love that second image...
ReplyDeletethat brick wall is amazing!
hope you have a safe and
productive trip to market.
Dont take this the wrong way but please keep all that cold weather down there, Boston has had enough of it for the winter :)
ReplyDeleteLove the room with the exposed brick - gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLove these rooms.
ReplyDeleteTravel safely-- it's chilly here but somehow doesn't seem as cold as it was. Cloud cover has come over though so I'm guessing it really will snow.
I went back and forth on traveling down, but with a 3hr drive, the weather won out...I will miss the market, but Im gonna try to head down during the apparel at the end of the month since most of my favorite showrooms are now open daily anyway! Goodluck, can't wait to see what you find!
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean, we are expecting more snow here too. But...for market...wish I was going!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great time at market...be careful out there with all this bad weather...I hear that you guys are having SNOW today! I love you blog...soooo...I'm going to follow along with you.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Linda
Heard that! It's FREEZING! Safe trip!
ReplyDeletei drove to atl today from va. and it was fine. excited for what is in store tomorrow!
ReplyDeletei dont ever think i met a bed i didnt like... have a wonderful trip... happy new year... x pam
ReplyDeleteOMG...the exposed brick wall...the chandelier. I want to live in that room!
ReplyDeletethat first bed looks amazingly comfy!
ReplyDelete