Doesn't Anthropologie have the coolest sets to go along with the clothes? I don't know who is behind their catalogs, pictures and store decorations but they are always amazing.
Their creative design team is amazing. I love their stores at Christmas...over the years, they have had some fabulous decorations...my favorite was a 8ft Christmas tree made from old books.
I hate to say it but I usually love the settings of their catalogs more than the clothing! Not that I don't love the clothing, but they just really do have some gorgeous catalog shots!
oh j'adore
ReplyDeleteanthro is amazing, their displays always rock too. love that top!
ReplyDeletemakes me wish we had one close. but i just go online & dream! i love their window displays!
ReplyDeleteIf I won power ball, I think the first thing I would do is buy at least one of everything in Anthropologie....sigh....
ReplyDeletei love those pompom flower things....
ReplyDeleteTheir creative design team is amazing. I love their stores at Christmas...over the years, they have had some fabulous decorations...my favorite was a 8ft Christmas tree made from old books.
ReplyDeleteThis is so much fun! Love those flower type decorations!
ReplyDeleteI saw this photo yesterday on their site & fell in love. I will never tire of these pom poms & this color palette is just perfect!
ReplyDeleteLOVE that tank!
ReplyDeleteI hate to say it but I usually love the settings of their catalogs more than the clothing! Not that I don't love the clothing, but they just really do have some gorgeous catalog shots!
ReplyDeleteHow do they come up with these things?!
ReplyDeleteLove that. Anthro is my weakness
ReplyDeleteWell Coco+Kelly is now, for one, and I am super jealous. I LOVE their aesthetic, it's super girly and feminine without ever being too sweeet.
ReplyDeleteI know! I would love to play dress-up on their photo shoots!
ReplyDeleteI agree, Marianne. They always do something unique and fresh! Have agreat weekend.
ReplyDeleteYES! Their design team is incredible!
ReplyDelete