Pages

▼

Monday, January 18, 2010

Oh For The Love

I went in to change one little thing on my blog and somehow lost most of it. Why??!?!?!?!?!?!?!? So after a minor moment of panic I decided that maybe it was time for a change anyways. I have someone working on a logo for my business which I will probably use for my blog too, so the header will be different soon. I am also going to play with the colors to see what I like but for now this a temporary look until I can tweak it more.

Also, I lost my blog list in this mess so if you were on it please let me know, I promise I did not take anyone off deliberately!

Hopefully I will have this worked out soon but until then try to ignore all the changes!

30 comments:

  1. Marianne - I'm sorry, that stinks. You're right as good a time as any for a little housekeeping. I can't wait to see what your changes are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh...I am so sorry, I can't imagine that happening as I am not even completely sure how I have gotten my to where it it...and it's about as basic as one can get! So sorry sweets.

    Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that is soooo frustrating! I know how you feel, sometimes I would just love to go in and tweak a thing or two, but I'm scared to do too much. I'd love to take a starter graphic design/photoshop/code class.
    Thanks for re-instating my link, and can't wait to see your new look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! Technology can be such a pain sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so frustrating! Blogger can be so tricky sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i know..to tell you the truth..i am scared of it...lost some of it one time too...don't even know how it re-appeared....miracle of miracles...

    frustrating.... at least you didn't lose it all..i've heard those stories..yikes :-{

    more later
    kary

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always feel so reluctant to change anything on my blog! WHen I made the move to my own URL (which I registered through blogger), I was surprised at how easy it was - until I noticed that my entire blog list was wiped out (and now I don't rank very high in google searches).

    ReplyDelete
  8. whooooops! that stinks! annnnd...you lost noodleandboof.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing! (You planning a trip to Africa, not losing much of your Blogger info ... Sorry 'bout that.) Where/when will you be going?

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's funny because when your blog opened I thought that's not Haven and Home..it's too white and stark looking! Can't wait to see what you do next!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh shit! but i am sure this is all for a reason, no?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh no! That is my worst fear. Everything looks amazing to me! Happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i hate technology sometimes for this one reason! ugh im so sorry hun! when your all settled add us back to your blog list...im afraid to change things on this blog for that reason!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh no! I was a little confused when I logged on today searching for the gray background!

    I've had it happen in the past. I hope it all works out. If you need any help let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh no, that sucks! Doesn't it seem like we all have a love/hate relationship with our computers sometimes???

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh no! That's awful! Hope you get it all figured out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  17. HA! I'm so sorry twinkie.
    I miss the gray background.... but I like change too! Can't wait to see what puurrrrty logo you come up with.
    xoRH

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh noes! I miss the gray background, too! You lost me off your blogroll: http://urbansardines.wordpress.com. Can't wait to see what changes you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nothing can be more frustrating than tech debacles! Hope things come together soon for you. I really like your temporary header, though. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh that is frustrating.. but I"m looking forward to seeing the new header/logo/look! (and I'd love to be added back when you have a second).

    here's to a better technology week!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I reckon fresh is good! It will be beautiful when you are done with it! Thanks for leaving your lovely comments on my blog!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Aloha,
    no worries, you know when a door closes, a window opens!! I knew you knew that..
    life is about change even when it's not our idea..embrace the new
    Aloha hugs from across the sea
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  23. That would cause me to panic...good luck with putting everything back together. Looking forward to the new logo, etc!
    Janell

    ReplyDelete
  24. Uh oh! Hope you get it all figured out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. UGH! How frustrating! I feel your pain. I am starting to feel like this happening to too many. :(
    PS: do you use Windows Live Writer to create and edit posts? Wonderful to use if you aren't already.

    ReplyDelete
  26. That stinks, but I'm kind of diggin' the white background. Can't wait to see your new logo!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I need to write my blog list down in case that happens to me! Can't wait to see your new logo. I have been contemplating getting a pro to help me spruce up my blog! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  28. oh no, tweaking anything on the blog makes me incredibly nervous for this very reason! i'm glad you're up running though :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I've been seeing more of this happen lately...considering changing from blogger! Hope you can get all your tweaks worked out!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.