Pages

▼

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Little Inspiration

I am still trying to work through yesterday's deleted blog fiasco but I wanted to post these 2 images that gave me inspiration for 2 different projects I am working on...Images House & Home

19 comments:

  1. I LOVE that light!!! I have used something similiar in a few projects!!! It is amazing!!!! Thanks for the inspiration today!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also clipped that second pic from House & Home. Love that big lantern light! So sorry about your blog trouble. Makes me frustrated just reading about it. Can't wait to see your new header though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that 1st coffee table. And love love love the blog's new look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these looks and I cannot wait to see what you do with them. I want to let you know that I like the new look! hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the coffee table in the first image and the industrial looking table with traditional chairs in slips in the second image. Sorry to hear you are having blog trouble - so frustrating. My daughter came home for Christmas and changed my header and now I can't figure out how to change it back - she is way more technically smart than I am! Oh well - there are certainly worse problems to have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both beautiful!!! Hope you get the blog issues fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. two things I aspire to integrate into my home: a bar cart and an acrylic table. Swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pic no. 1.... Love the chairs... the pillows... the lamp...

    LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great inspiration!!
    I especially love seeing the settee at the table in the second. I'm trying to convince Chris that we need something like that for our kitchen/dining table!!

    Sorry to hear about your blog troubles! That is so frustrating! But, I'm sure it'll be back to looking fab in no time, especially with a new design logo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really like your new layout! Light and airy! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. The light is really special, I feel inspirated.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think they are both inspiring too. i am working on a couple of personal decor projects and am looking for inspiration myself. Your blog gives me lots:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. yes and yes! that dining room is in my inspiration file as well...

    ReplyDelete
  14. There is something about both of those rooms that I just love, I dont know if its the colors or the texture or what, but I just love these!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I will copy fist one for my inspirational file. So pretty,
    Thanks
    X
    V

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the lucite table! Both rooms look so cozy & pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.