Thanks so much for the comment, Marianne! Trust me, I'm usually NEVER the person finding the great deal -- I felt so lucky to find one for once. :-)
P.S. Your blog is too, too cute ... Can't believe I've never come across it before! The hubster and I just moved into a new place I'm DETERMINED to paint and decorate. You can be sure I'll be stopping by your page for inspiration!
I love those pillows on the couches!
ReplyDeleteoh!! i love the place! on my way to see where is that hotel!
ReplyDeleteLoving the top two photos especially. That graphic print is incredible!
ReplyDeleteOh my! I'm in love with that lobby!
ReplyDeletewallcovering #2...I must know where that came from
ReplyDeletelove those pillows and the colors
ReplyDeleteMe too!! Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the comment, Marianne! Trust me, I'm usually NEVER the person finding the great deal -- I felt so lucky to find one for once. :-)
ReplyDeleteP.S. Your blog is too, too cute ... Can't believe I've never come across it before! The hubster and I just moved into a new place I'm DETERMINED to paint and decorate. You can be sure I'll be stopping by your page for inspiration!
um i die. thats all.
ReplyDeleteI could...LIVE there! That flamenco wallpaper? Forget it. Just forget it. Too goodl
ReplyDeletei could stay there too...maybe take up permanent residence.
ReplyDeletelove those pillows on the couches!
ReplyDeleteWork from home India
Love the Orla wallpaper!
ReplyDeleteDoes any one know where I can get those adorable pillows on the sofa?
ReplyDeleteThank you