Pages

▼

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

High & Low Zebra

Last week this rug from Williams- Sonoma Home was in one of my posts...
And while do love it, this one for half the price would do just fine as well...
I saw it person and it looks good.

9 comments:

  1. I would love to have that rug in my house!Looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that chair! And the bed looks so comfy and cozy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These new grays versions are a nice departure from the black and white. Softer, I like them, A lot!
    Janell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love that chair! I must have it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the rug from West Elm...looked at both of these, but much prefer the platinum to the khaki!

    ReplyDelete
  6. like these so much better than black and white. and isn't West Elm in the same company family as W-S Home?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really, really like that rug. I think I need to get to West Elm soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the rug! Such a nice way to add some pattern without being overpowering.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.