When I saw these
Pottery Barn Wingate Chairs on
Nestegg aka My Twin I loved them.

Perhaps because they reminded me of my long time love
Majby Chairs from Ikea, you know the ones I
will have one day.

I know they are different and I love the bottom of the PB chairs but at a fraction of the price I think I will keep the Ikea on my list.
Saw the PB ones and loved them. Now I'm thinking about doing the Ikea one as my desk chair. I wonder if it would be a paint to paint?!?
ReplyDeleteI meant- a pain to paint?!
ReplyDeleteThis look is what I want for around our outdoor dining table. I wonder if the ikea ones are weather proof?
ReplyDeletewow, that is an ikea chair. would have fooled me! i love them.
ReplyDeletelove the ikea one!
ReplyDeleteThe slightly different look is definitely worth the hugely different price.
ReplyDeleteOoooo love the ikea one too!!! Good find.
ReplyDeleteThat chair is very Comfortable Deep Seating with classic, traditional and a contemporary style. Rattan furniture is also durable material and weatherproof furniture.
ReplyDeleteThat chair is very Comfortable Deep Seating with classic, traditional and a contemporary style. Rattan furniture is also durable material and weatherproof furniture.
ReplyDelete