Pages

▼

Friday, January 22, 2010

A Happy Home

Did you see this house on Hill Country House? Not exactly my style but it makes me happy.
For more on Jane McGarry's home visit D Magazine

16 comments:

  1. What bright and cheerful colors. I like that blue tile in the kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not my style either, but the colors are great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be happy if any one of those rooms were in my home! Bright, cheery and oh so much fun.

    Jen

    www.slumberdesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my! this house is so bright and happy! that kitchen is amazing with that turquoise tile!

    have a great weekend! thank you for the sweet commenting on my blog :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this house! It's so bright and pretty... I want this color scheme in my house, but it intimidates me a little.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not my style either, but there's something fun about it. I admire people who go for the punches of color and run with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The TALL green doors are amazing!Have a great weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree, it's not me, but I still appreciate the style and design. I think it would be a wonderful second home somewhere (anywhere) on a beach.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like most of your readers, I'm not sure I'd want my entire house done in this style, but I love the blue and white tureen with the green apples!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love those pink and orange hollihock flowers in the first pic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Marianne, i just passed along an award to you! Still can't wait to see your new look!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is not my style either but it is happy and cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not my particular style either but VERY cheerful, it reminds me of home!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How funny!!! I haven't seen the new D mag yet. Jane McGarry is one of the lead anchors on our local NBC news here in Dallas/Fort Worth - I had NO idea this is how her house would look! LOL!! Didn't realize she was so "funky".

    It's a little too much for me overall, but there are pieces that I really like. And I love that her house doesn't look like everyone else's!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i like this articles, its a beautiful,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.