Pages

▼

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I Spy Ballard Edition

I was folding down pages right and left in the new Ballard Catalog. Here are a few of the items that caught my eye....Geometric curtains? Yes please. Geometric outdoor rug? Double yes please.
What can I say?
You know I love a good bench for a dining table...
Great dining room chairs...
With all the fabric and finish options the possibilities are many for this settee...
I want the middle board....
When people ask me where to look for mirrors aside from Trade vendors more ofter than not I send them here.

For more items or information visit Ballard Designs.

24 comments:

  1. Ballards really is starting to set themselves apart...I love this catalog...and their price point is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That message board looks like it would be pretty easy to make...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get mine to peruse! Love that sideboard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that last mirror. And those geometric curtains. And... I'll stop. Off to look at the catalog now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That gray sideboard is divine! Love Ballard!

    ReplyDelete
  6. agree, I sent people to look at Ballard a lot for random stuff...they do a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that rug! And they are also my go-to place for mirrors.

    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  8. got it this weekend, same thing, marked a millions things. LOVE that new hanging light in the first pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That bench for the dining table is just gorgeous!

    Greet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah! What a great sneak peek! I haven't gotten mine yet but can't wait to curl up and review.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I pretty much loved their entire new catalog too! Will be saving it for reference for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have to have the geometric curtains and outdoor rug! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ballards and I exchange information on a regular basis. What can I say..I like their style.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE that rug... so gorgeous! And those mirrors are just as wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was doing the same thing last night! I even ripped out pages for DIY projects that I want to try out.

    I love those curtains and a while back KMART actually had something similar to them, but in a sheer.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice picks! I haven't checked out my Ballard catalog in awhile but you've inspired me to pull it out again!

    ReplyDelete
  17. they have the best mirrors. i want that rug!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. loving all your picks!!! mirrors are awesome there!!

    xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  19. The room is very cozy and I like the fabric choices, the colors and the patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the design of the mirrors. It looks absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I was really impressed when I got their latest catalog, they really seem to be refining their selection! Great picks, I am suggesting the upholstered bench to a client.
    Janell

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would love to have those geometric curtains in my house...along with those very cool mirrors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.