Pages

▼

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Busy Days & Mondays

Why is it on busy days and Mondays it is hard for me to post anything but pictures of bedrooms?Images ???? Help! I believe I saw these on Noodle and Boof and From The Right Bank but I can't place it....

13 comments:

  1. I love that bed and LOVE the carpet even more. think it's coming back in style? how cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would think because you would rather be in bed relaxing?! Especially the bed in the 1st image. I just feel relaxed looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's because you are no fool and wanna go snuggle back up in your bed! Or these beds, which are lovely by the way

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh. I shouldn't have looked at these pictures this early in the morning. Just makes me want to skip classes, go back home and snuggle back in to my own bed. They look so inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in LOVE with that second bedroom/bath! The bed is even ready to dive into...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first bedroom really strikes a cord with me, and I'm surprised I like the patterned carpet, it just really works in this space.
    Janell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Because all you want to do is crawl back in bed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is one of my faves that I've posted! Thanks for the link love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that you always post beds on Mondays.. it's your thang. :)
    xoRH

    ReplyDelete
  10. The second picture looks like a perfect little guest nook. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The first pic is from House Beautiful, sometime last spring I think.... the carpet is actually a hand-knotted wool and silk Tibetan rug from Stark Carpet. From the picture I'm not sure if they laid it wall-to-wall, or if it's just room sized. I'm sure it was custom made for them, though (although we have samples of that pattern in several colors).

    But my fave is that second room! I love the light, and I love the little tub in the corner! I love that it's not as "formal" - it just looks comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I feel famous!! I think the first one is Decorpad..not sure though! I still love it! Even though it's different. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.