I am not the only one who thinks I should call it a day. Since Harry has never actually got up on my desk and sat on my computer before maybe he could tell by my numerous calls tracking orders this morning that today was going to be one of those days.
Awww, Harry is so cute. It's a clear "no more work today" signal. My cats do this to me all the time. One even will put his paw on my hand if he wants the typing to stop.
Awww, how cute!! Maybe he was just trying to give you a little moral support! I hate having those days. Hate them. Because you know, orders either go really smoothly or just have problem after problem go wrong. Sorry to hear you had an order with the latter.
Awww, Harry is so cute. It's a clear "no more work today" signal. My cats do this to me all the time. One even will put his paw on my hand if he wants the typing to stop.
ReplyDeleteGuess, Harry knows that you're been working like hell, huh?
ReplyDeleteSo, he sits and posed there for you to chill out! Good Harry.
Take care & have a happy one.
/chie
hee hee....that was too funny! I would for sure take his word for it! xo
ReplyDeleteHarry is so cute! I wish I had co-workers that were that cute...you win that contest :)
ReplyDeleteso cute! I think I would die if my dogs got on my desk! the young one would chew up all my papers and pens!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great image! It's as if he's saying, "Step away from the laptop and play with me!"
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness that is so cute!
ReplyDeleteThe intuitive power of pets is amazing! He looks just so cute too.
ReplyDeleteBahhhh! Harry! He wants to play! :) So cute!
ReplyDeleteso precious, he really is looking at you like, "Mom, for real."
ReplyDeleteThat's probably the cutest thing I have seen today (and I have seen a lot today!).
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Thanks for getting to the bottom of "that" picture. I forgot to respond but since I read (aka Stalk) your blog everyday, I saw the comments!
aww harry is so precious. love your little work space!
ReplyDeleteIf only he could talk like our human children!
ReplyDeleteThat is just too cute! My dog gets onto my computer because he gets "fed-up" with all technology type things!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog and Harry, too. I will be visiting your blog often. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteAdorable! This is such a cute picture. Happy 2010!
ReplyDeleteThat is TOO CUTE!!! I want a Harry to sit on my desk and tell me the same thing. xoRH
ReplyDeleteHarry knows how to get to you. What a handsome little man. I'm afraid I'd never get any work done with him around.
ReplyDeletethat is priceless...
ReplyDeleteharry is adorable!
Harry is such a doll! Frame this pix! :)
ReplyDeleteYou have to love a smart dog! Harry is SO cute!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh I am DYING, that is too cute! Stop working and go play with your puppers!
ReplyDeletemy goodness, could he be any cuter???? adorable.
ReplyDeleteOh wow! Your little pup is so adorable!
ReplyDeleteOh my... your dog is precious. That face! what a cutie pie. I wouldn't be able to work with him around :)
ReplyDeleteJulie Platt
Oh my goodness! Too cute.
ReplyDeleteAwww, how cute!! Maybe he was just trying to give you a little moral support!
ReplyDeleteI hate having those days. Hate them. Because you know, orders either go really smoothly or just have problem after problem go wrong. Sorry to hear you had an order with the latter.