Love that version. Merry Christmas to you :)
my favorite as well. my fm laughs at me that 90 percent of my christmas playlist is a version of this song.merry christmas!!!!
Marianne-have a lovely Christmas!xoxo-Michelle
I so agree...it's a favorite of mine.Thanks for giving me lots to smile about this year. I have loved my everyday visits, but truly treasured your Sunday posts. I count you as a joy and a blessing.Merry Christmas! Rita
Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.
Love that version. Merry Christmas to you :)
ReplyDeletemy favorite as well. my fm laughs at me that 90 percent of my christmas playlist is a version of this song.
ReplyDeletemerry christmas!!!!
Marianne-
ReplyDeletehave a lovely Christmas!
xoxo-
Michelle
I so agree...it's a favorite of mine.
ReplyDeleteThanks for giving me lots to smile about this year. I have loved my everyday visits, but truly treasured your Sunday posts. I count you as a joy and a blessing.
Merry Christmas! Rita