Pages

▼

Friday, December 4, 2009

Start Spreading The News....

I am off for a long weekend in NYC for a girls trip, I can't wait! I will be doing this...And a lot of sighting seeing in places like this...
What are you doing this weekend? Going to a party perhaps? Bringing wine to the party? Why not dress it up a little?

And while you are on Wisteria why not get something to dress up your door?
More great gift ideas on Wisteria

***Speaking of parties and gifts....I know she will kill me but be sure to visit Blueprint Bliss and wish my very, very dear friend Brooke a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

Have a great weekend!!!!

16 comments:

  1. You are too sweet. Thanks for the birthday wishes. Just got your text... so yes, it's fine! :)

    Have so much fun in NYC. Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time, Marianne! Be sure to stop in Serendipity with your girls for some frozen hot chocolate and take a stroll into Mackenzie-Childs. You'll enjoy both thoroughly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! Wow, New York during the holidays - it will be amazing! Can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous!! Have a great weekend! I can't wait to hear about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great destination for a girl's weekend away! Too much fun! I'm hosting a big party, so it's going to be a busy weekend, but will be fun.
    Have a great time! Janell

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have a great trip with your girl friends. There's no better place to be for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, have fun! I have my annual girls Christmas ornament exchange tonight. It's not quite NY but I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh! I am so jealous...my husband and I went to New York at Christmas a couple of years ago for our anniversary...LOVED IT!!! Have fun, can't wait to read the details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a fun weekend - have a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girls trip...NYC...Wine...life is good! Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like so much fun! Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So much fun!! Can't wait to hear about the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.