Perfection. Just lovely.
know what kills me most about this pic? the candle with wings. love.
i want to curl up with a book in that bed and maybe some wine too.
Sweet dreams. They can only be sweet in this room!
LOVE this image. What a great little bed (and it does seem little, yes?) and I really like the lights behind the curtains. I am probably too much of a worrywort, but do you think it would risk a fire?
So pretty!
What a great idea. I wish my bedroom was as tranquil.
This is beautiful! I would love to have this on my bed!
To fall asleep under the "stars"...beautiful!
How gorgeous and dreamy! I would love to spend hours there, perfect for me, the insomniac...:)
i'd like this back drop all year... so ethereal and the angel wings candle holder is the perfect touch there ;)
Absolutely beautiful. Is this where the Sugar Plum Fairies sleep? What a dreamy little place.
I love everything about this picture!
This picture is so special. So much atmosphere! Love the inspiration!
Please forgive the pun, but that bed is sooo dreamy :)
Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.
Perfection. Just lovely.
ReplyDeleteknow what kills me most about this pic? the candle with wings. love.
ReplyDeletei want to curl up with a book in that bed and maybe some wine too.
ReplyDeleteSweet dreams. They can only be sweet in this room!
ReplyDeleteLOVE this image. What a great little bed (and it does seem little, yes?) and I really like the lights behind the curtains. I am probably too much of a worrywort, but do you think it would risk a fire?
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea. I wish my bedroom was as tranquil.
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful! I would love to have this on my bed!
ReplyDeleteTo fall asleep under the "stars"...beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHow gorgeous and dreamy! I would love to spend hours there, perfect for me, the insomniac...
ReplyDelete:)
i'd like this back drop all year... so ethereal and the angel wings candle holder is the perfect touch there ;)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful. Is this where the Sugar Plum Fairies sleep? What a dreamy little place.
ReplyDeleteI love everything about this picture!
ReplyDeleteThis picture is so special. So much atmosphere! Love the inspiration!
ReplyDeletePlease forgive the pun, but that bed is sooo dreamy :)
ReplyDelete