Pages

▼

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Quiet Confidence.

I love the elegant simplicity of this house owned by Caroline Verschoor and Jon-Paul Saunier...This may be my dream office...
Images Country French Magazine Fall/Winter 2009

18 comments:

  1. What a beautiful home - a relaxing, collected feel. I'm with you on the office. Wonderful light, furnishings and how I love those shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That home is so exquisite. I would love to call it home. But then again, that's my thought for a lot of the homes that you share on your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That table with the slipcovered chairs are so beautiful! I love it!
    Thanks for sharing!

    Greet

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous home! not "too white" for me- but very calming and resting! Great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness! I could literally jump into those images and be perfectly content for A LOOOOONG time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want that table in the first pic - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous ~ especially the office!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Photos. I am definitely right there with you on that home office. I'm so in love with well-organized bright home offices.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty. Love so many of these elements- the white furniture, the crown over the white bed, the French chairs. Now I want to get the magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! Love the neutral palette! Love the light! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. An all-white office would be a wonderful palette for design inspiration!

    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  12. That table is gorgeous! White has to be sparse in our house. It doesn't mix will with grubby little toddler fingers. Ah ha

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a pretty house! Very inviting. And you are so right about the office! I think I could live in there! ;-)

    Love the pics from NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am a neutral gal myself! That bed is CALLING my name right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my gosh, I just LOVE it!! That's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. that second bedroom is so dreamy...

    ReplyDelete
  17. HI I'm Caroline, who lives in that house. I now have a page on facebook where you can befriend me and see pictures of similar furniture that I sell. Go to facebook and search for Ekster Antiques (it's the one with the lamp in the picture, then join). Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.