Pages

▼

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

An Old Friend Found Again

When looking for my favorite Christmas tree picture ever (it will be up later today) I came across this house in the same magazine. Oh how I loved you and had long since forgotten about you. Finding Lee Kleinhelter's home (again) from Cottage Living November 2008 was definitely happy surprise.Cottage Living 2008 (tear)

13 comments:

  1. Always love seeing her home. Thanks for the refresher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her home and I'm still missing cottage living!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great space! This is my first time seeing it as I was never a reader of Cottage Living...btw if this is an example of what I was missing it was definitely my loss;)

    Best,
    Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember this issue, so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great sense of color and scale...it is simply fabulous. And Cottage Living, I miss that magazine!!! Janell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why yes, I'll move right in, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. firstly, i adore those pops of yellow. i'm also quite smitten with the ceiling in that last shot. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember this feature- as she had a not-so-gorgeous ranch that she made into this showpiece! My mentor for my ranch...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember this post and the inside is fun, but the OUTSIDE is my dream home...it's in my big old binder of stuff I've ripped out of magazines. Of cours the inside is pretty good too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. her homes are always lovely! and i love the fire pit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marianne! I freakin love this house...LOVE LOVE LOVE. I think it was designed for me and no one told me. I'm blogging about it and stealing your next week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love, love the outdoor area! her kitchen and that big oversized basket looking light fixture over the table and her den with those walls and doors and....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.