Pages

▼

Thursday, December 17, 2009

More Cottage Trees

After yesterday I thought I should put up the other inspiration trees from the November 2008 Cottage Living since they are wonderful as well....The tree above by Lindsey Ellis Beatty has so much I want to incorporate, especially the urn the tree is in and hanging something unexpected from the ceiling over the tree. The tree below by Jennifer Berno has the one the best toppers I have ever seen.
What is your tree style?

7 comments:

  1. I recognize every picture you've posted from Cottage Living and love them all. I miss CL so much! I especially love Lindsey's tree along with the pillows, curtains, wrapped gifts and matching white dog with aqua collar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first tree! So light and fresh, yet warm and cozy at the same time! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that first tree. You're making me want to dig out that issue of Cottage Living and look through all it's lovely-ness

    ReplyDelete
  4. those bells ARE amazing and very unique~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both trees are interesting and unique...which for me is perfect.

    Any decision on the lion lamps?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the first tree, especially with the pup but both are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.