I love all of the bookcases too... So cozy!
Love this room...I left you an award over on my blog! Feel free to join in!
I love those cinnamon colored drapes! So pretty and warm!
yes! I LOVE detailed ceilings or super wide crown moulding!
That ceiling is divine. :) I could lay on one of those couches looking at it allll afternoon.
Yup whole house and ceiling are calling my name!
It's one of those rooms you walk in and immediately say "I'll take it just like it is, don't change a thing." I've found a few houses like that, too.
oh me too...gorgeous.
Those ceilings are amazing, love that color wood
Perfectly cozy and inviting, I'll put myself on the list too :) xo
I love when a room has an interesting ceiling - such nice detail & craftsmanship :)
Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.
I love all of the bookcases too... So cozy!
ReplyDeleteLove this room...I left you an award over on my blog! Feel free to join in!
ReplyDeleteI love those cinnamon colored drapes! So pretty and warm!
ReplyDeleteyes! I LOVE detailed ceilings or super wide crown moulding!
ReplyDeleteThat ceiling is divine. :) I could lay on one of those couches looking at it allll afternoon.
ReplyDeleteYup whole house and ceiling are calling my name!
ReplyDeleteIt's one of those rooms you walk in and immediately say "I'll take it just like it is, don't change a thing." I've found a few houses like that, too.
ReplyDeleteoh me too...gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteThose ceilings are amazing, love that color wood
ReplyDeletePerfectly cozy and inviting, I'll put myself on the list too :) xo
ReplyDeleteI love when a room has an interesting ceiling - such nice detail & craftsmanship :)
ReplyDelete