I'm kind of dying over all of it! We went to get a tree at IKEA yesterday and they are all sold out. I can't even imagine a Christmas without a tree. Especially when living in the tropics and it's hard to feel the spirit in 100 degree heat. Mind over matter :)
OK seriously- the TWINKYness is getting out of control. I literally just finished a post about this house- been waiting all year to talk about it! Then I click on your blog and sure enough- here it is! Ha! I LOVE this home. And ofcourse- those gray bookcases. xoRH
Oooo I love that too!
ReplyDeleteLove the bookcase. And the pillows, too!
ReplyDeleteI adore it and the colour of the books is perfect with the grey.
ReplyDeleteSo lovely. Btw, you won the giveaway. Shoot me an email to recieve your gift!
ReplyDeleteThe gray bookshelf is pretty great!
ReplyDeleteIt's gorgeous, the red and white complement and compliment it so well!
ReplyDeleteI'll take thee entire room, please.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty. So Christmassy.
ReplyDeleteLove the grey bookshelf too; the room is simply lovely.
ReplyDeleteThe bookshelves are FAB!! Never seen grey before!! Love this room too!
ReplyDeleteReally love it...it works perfectly in that room!
ReplyDeleteoh YES, ME TOO!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLinda in AZ*
bellesmom1234@comcast.net
I'm kind of dying over all of it! We went to get a tree at IKEA yesterday and they are all sold out. I can't even imagine a Christmas without a tree. Especially when living in the tropics and it's hard to feel the spirit in 100 degree heat. Mind over matter :)
ReplyDeleteLove it too! I also love the white chairs!
ReplyDeleteOK seriously- the TWINKYness is getting out of control. I literally just finished a post about this house- been waiting all year to talk about it! Then I click on your blog and sure enough- here it is! Ha! I LOVE this home. And ofcourse- those gray bookcases.
ReplyDeletexoRH
This is really beautiful...love it all!
ReplyDeleteit's perfect.
ReplyDeletebefore I even read what you liked about this room, I said to myself, ohh I really like that bookshelf- what a lovely color :)
ReplyDelete