Thank you for the inspiration. I finally got a post written and now actually have some time on my hands to decorate for Christmas - looking for inspiration and motivation!
This is such an elegant clean simple way to infuse some holiday spirit to a space. I am totally inspired now to bring out the creamware and iron stone pieces I have to be displayed. Thank you. xo
I love this idea for Christmas. I was also planning a herb garden. I think I will borrow your idea and use the white with the green on a window sill, that I still have to build.
Thank you for the inspiration. I finally got a post written and now actually have some time on my hands to decorate for Christmas - looking for inspiration and motivation!
ReplyDeleteMarianne,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! You can see that with only a little green you can make a perfect Christmas decoration!
Have a nice weekend,
Greet
Such gorgeous inspirational images!
ReplyDeleteI especially love the greenery planted in the ironstone and other white pots and vessels on the mantel. So beautiful and stylish.
Thanks for sharing! :-)
Shannon
STUNNING!!! TFS
ReplyDeleteHow lovely! SImple and sweet, and I too love the rich green against the white...
ReplyDelete:)
This is such an elegant clean simple way to infuse some holiday spirit to a space. I am totally inspired now to bring out the creamware and iron stone pieces I have to be displayed. Thank you. xo
ReplyDeleteI love this idea for Christmas. I was also planning a herb garden. I think I will borrow your idea and use the white with the green on a window sill, that I still have to build.
ReplyDelete