Pages

▼

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Blog Fairy Tale

Once upon a time there was a young blogger, let's call her Marianne. She lived in this estate in Italy because her last name was Ferragamo.She spent her days floating through the light and airy rooms, dreaming of Italian leather.
And while she would change some things about the estate....
there was a lot to work with and she knew one day it would be LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Until she made some minor tweaks to the house to make it look more like her, she found LOVE LOVE LOVE in her closet, stocked with the likes of....
The End. Sigh.

For more of Ferruccio Ferragamo's estate visit Architectural Digest. All other images Salvatore Ferragamo.

19 comments:

  1. haha..I love it! I love the home and the items and am so very jealous of that blogger.Gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You left out the part about your favorite cook, Misty, who prepared whatever your heart desired!

    Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and then her dear friend paula came for a visit and Marianne took her shoe shopping in her lovely closet...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely story! You know, fairy tales can come true!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sound's like a great story. That house is dreamy! The closet would be dreamy too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful story. You never know, stranger things have come true. It can happen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my - I NEED that gunmetal clutch! Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  8. An Italian estate and a fabulous closet! Thats my dream for sure!!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That fairytale sounds like perfection! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have a very Happy New Year! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! That is a stunning estate...Marianne would fit perfectly there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun little fairy tale!! Loved reading it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. ... and she lived happily ever after. What a magnificent home.

    ReplyDelete
  13. you crack me up. I will take those bags please

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh may i have just one of those gorgeous bags!?

    ReplyDelete
  15. That would be a dream come true....you better share all your fun shoes with your blog friends though.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that home, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your taste in shoes/bags. The house looks A-OK too!!
    (just now getting caught up on my google reader)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.