Pages

▼

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Afternoon Snack

In an attempt to stay in the mood I am going to post a little holiday inspiration every afternoon until December. Hope you enjoy!Via HERE.

12 comments:

  1. I really love the white console table. Any clue where I can find it?
    And you're making me want to sit in front of a fire with hot cocoa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO in love with that first photo. It is SO gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I am going to need this every afternoon in December ... bring on the VACATION!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the first one is so pretty. I really want to make the second one. I just need to find the time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dining room is so beautiful. The green lighting works so well with all the red roses. So festive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That holiday dining room is to die for! The beams and all of the sparks of light...cozy and beautiful. I dream of a long family table like that...and a room to hold it in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, these definitely put me in the holiday decorating mood. Sadly, I can't do much until I get to my parents' home.
    Thanks so much for saying "hi" on my blog. I'll be back to see more of your lovely site soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a great idea! Adore that table and the ornaments hanging from the beams.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The frame in the last shot is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I *LOVE* the 1st photo...absolutely gorgeous! Definitely inspiring! *smile*

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  11. So, so funny. I am catching up on blog reading and posted these two photos today. Ppl are going to think I copied you! :) xx- bc

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful pics!
    Come visit me and check out some of my Christmas pics
    Love
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.