Pages

▼

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Under A Canopy

One of my favorite lighting companies is Canopy Designs. Their lights are made to order with several different crystal options to chose from depending on the fixture.
I love that they have so many whimsical options, it makes me want to do children's rooms all day...


The reason they are my mind today is because of this particular light....
So beautiful in person, this picture is not doing much justice. Anyhoo, a client of mine is putting 3 of these up in her master bedroom in a cluster instead of one larger light. I can't wait to see it. These past few months I have worked on some wonderful rooms and I promise once I get a chance to take pictures I will share. Somehow that always seems to find its way to the bottom of the priority list.

17 comments:

  1. Are they outrageous? I need something for the nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see. That fixture is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I've got lighting on the brain lately and these look perfect. Can't wait to see pics of your client's bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last one is absolutely beautiful! Very impressed with your findings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are fun! Can't wait to see the light in action!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, please do post pictures!!! What a great resource, I'm off to check them out right now! Janell

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love how the top one brings in the outdoors- like sun filtering through tree leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love their pieces! Have you ever bought the jewelry? I make a trip to that showroom everytime I visit market for the necklaces. I love your blog, by the way. I think this is my first time commenting, but I read it everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the first chandelier very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! I love the last one that your client picked! It's going to look so great in a cluster. Can't wait to see pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i MUST own a pirate ship chandelier at some point in my life, i must.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never heard of them! What a great find!!
    I love the first chandelier with the green crystals! And I can't wait to see your clients cluster of lights - I bet it'll look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't wait to see the pictures. The piece looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What beautiful fixtures, thank you for sharing a great source. I am sure they will look stunning, so we will all anxiously await to see those pictures! xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. So many beautiful light fixtures! I especially love the one your client picked out - so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.