I am not going to start talking about Christmas yet, but.....this grabbed my attention.We have never had a topper because I haven't found one that grabs me but I think I this one. Thoughts?
I like it. It would reflect whatever colors you were going with and if you are like me, you cange your colors out each year. I'm off work Wednesday so my Veterans Day tradition is to put my decorations out. I'm early I know, but I justify it by not turning the lights on the tree til the day after Thanksgiving.
That is quite stunning!
ReplyDeleteI Love it too. very vintage looking. Would you say it is 1950's or 1960's? And Thanks for stopping by Marianne....
ReplyDeleteMore later,
Kary
I do like it. But, I love sunburst mirrors in general!!!
ReplyDeleteI have been grabbed too! That is awesome.
ReplyDeleteGo for it!
laura
um yeah ive had christmas music on all day, so its never too early!!
ReplyDeleteI love that!! So pretty and not your ordinary, boring topper!!!
ReplyDeleteLove it. I, too, have not ever found a topper I really love, so I try something different each year, waiting for "the one"!!.
ReplyDeleteI like it. It would reflect whatever colors you were going with and if you are like me, you cange your colors out each year. I'm off work Wednesday so my Veterans Day tradition is to put my decorations out. I'm early I know, but I justify it by not turning the lights on the tree til the day after Thanksgiving.
ReplyDeleteTo me, it looks exactly like an empty monstrance used in Catholic churches - see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monstrance
ReplyDelete