Pages

▼

Friday, November 6, 2009

Soak It In

I am obsessed with this bathroom, the tub, the wallpaper, the floor, the styling, sigh....These past 2 weeks have been physically strenuous with work- lots of lifting, dragging, hanging, installing, you name it I have done it. I consider this as a plus of my job since it counts as my daily exercise more days than not. I digress, the point I am getting to is that I would love a good soak this weekend in any of these bathrooms....
Okay they weren't all tubs but some were too pretty to leave out. All bathrooms can be found on Living Etc.

11 comments:

  1. I know how you feel with the heavy lifting. You know that saying 'my eyes are too big for my stomach'.. well, MY eyes are too big for my muscles.' I am constantly pulling my back out lifting furniture. :)
    Gorgeous bathrooms! I especially love the ones with the big, antique floor mirrors in them.
    xoRH

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh fantastic! Especially love the first one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, lovely! Especially the clean lined bathroom with the turquoise accents...it looks so fresh. I had to look twice at the bath with the red screen floating behind the bath, you ususally don't see red in a bath and I have to be honest I'm not certain I'm a big fan of it.

    But my opinion aside, I hope you get a long soak to make up for all the hard work it sounds like you put in this past week!

    Janell

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hear your pain. Being a interior designer so glamours. Watch that back! The biggest luxury are moving men! Hope you have a relaxing weekend in the tub.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love clawfoot tubs - so old school and all-around fab.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh that first bathroom is definitely a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The third image is absolutely stunning. It would make me turn into my 2 year old--"Mine, all mine." No sharing with anyone! Well, I might let my husband in to fill up my glass of champagne HA.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A bubble bath can fix a lot! Soak it up! Maybe even add a glass of wine, candles, and a good book!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that blue and white one! love. I miss a nice tub! mine is scary

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic post!

    And last images is adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  11. well, i'm now obsessed with the mirror in that third picture. wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.