I could not have read this post at a better time! We just got home from Mississippi and I was sitting in my blogging chair staring at my stockings that have no mantle to hang on. I'm going to try the stockings hung from the twine (picture 3). Hope your Thanksgiving was fantastic!
oooh, I love all of these. so cozy
ReplyDeleteGreat inspiration. Love all the simplicity - thanks!
ReplyDeleteAlways love forced bulbs in the winter...especially all the white ones!
ReplyDeleteFabulous inspiration, thank you! I really like the picture with the wreath hanging in the window...just lovely! ~Liz
ReplyDeleteThese images are really simple and beautiful! I cannot wait to start decorating my home for the holidays. Thank you for the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteThanks soooo much for sharing these images...I had FUN looking! Hope you have an awesome week!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Linda
Simply - the best! xx
ReplyDeleteSuch great images - LOVE the third one :)
ReplyDeleteI could not have read this post at a better time! We just got home from Mississippi and I was sitting in my blogging chair staring at my stockings that have no mantle to hang on. I'm going to try the stockings hung from the twine (picture 3). Hope your Thanksgiving was fantastic!
ReplyDeleteThese are all so 'me'!
ReplyDeletelovely photos, I love the garland on the stairs, simple but beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI love looking at room interiors that has plant decors on it. It looks organic and very fresh.
ReplyDeleteThe rooms’ looks lovely. It’s very elegant and sophisticated.
ReplyDelete