Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. Colossians 3:15Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. Psalm 100:4
How great is your goodness, which you have stored up for those who fear you, which you bestow in the sight of men on those who take refuge in you. Psalm 31:19
With Thanksgiving upon us there is so much I am thankful for. God, thank you for my family who I love so much, for my friends that bring me love and peace, thank you for my health, my business, thank you for all the blessings in my life but most of all thank you for giving us the promise of salvation and the gift of peace which can only be found in you.
Amen! What a wonderful God we serve.
ReplyDeleteI love your Sunday posts...reading them puts me in the best mood and gets me really thinking about the more important things in life :) Happy Sunday!
ReplyDeleteLove those verses. Perfect for this week.
ReplyDeleteReally lovely post - amazing photo, too :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Marianne, for putting Word of God before me again Very uplifting.
ReplyDeleteAngex
Wonderful post.
ReplyDeleteLove the Sunday posts- and as I was thinking that I need to remember to visit you ON SUnday, I realized I like how it sets the tone to my week by reading on Monday.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
God is good, there is so much to be thankful for. Love your Sunday posts:)
ReplyDeleteSo good to remember. Sometimes it's easy to forget!
ReplyDeleteThanks for reminding me.