









The best though are their candlesticks, amazing.

More products HERE.***One time in a business class in college a lady came to speak to us. She was a V.I.P. in a fortune 500 company and because I am blessed with this memory I cannot remember who she was. What I can remember though is this very powerful woman telling us that no matter how old you get, or how successful you become or where your life takes you, when good things happen to you your Mom will be one of the first people you call because you want her to be proud of you and when bad things happen she will still be one of the first people you will call because Mothers can make things right others cannot.
Well I couldn't agree more. So, I would like to wish the most wonderful woman in my life a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
That woman was clearly smart because I totally agree and do the same. Hope your mother has a fabulous day!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your sweet mama!
ReplyDeleteoh, and I wouldn't mind having that gray chair.
Happy Birthday to her! I love those candlesticks...wow! xxx
ReplyDeleteLove the pieces! Especially the chairs! What a sweet and true tribute to your Mom!
ReplyDeletegreat finds!
ReplyDeleteand happy birthday to your mom!
I'm sure I would love your mother, us scorpios tend to stick together :) Happy Birthday to your mom!
ReplyDeleteWhat yummy stuff! Happy Birthday to your mom!
ReplyDeleteOh, I adore this company! And a wonderful happy birthday to your Mother!!
ReplyDeleteJanell
Thanks for the well wishes...I totally love AG too...every pc! Happy bday to your moms!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your mom!!!
ReplyDeleteOh I love all the pictures. I am planning to recover my dining chairs similar to that one with the studs.
ReplyDeleteMy most recent post is a gray one too but with a twist I guess.
Angex
Those furniture pieces speak for themselves! Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your mom!! Mom's are the best and I totally agree with that woman!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your Mom. Always look for them at the gift show. Their collection is worn grey just perfectly.
ReplyDeleteSome really wonderful pieces - I can see why you're such a fan :)
ReplyDeleteLove, love all the pieces you show. Words are not necessary to describe them, for they evoke feeling without them.
ReplyDeleteTo your Mom, a very happy belated birthday. Your words regarding Mom brought tears to my eyes and could not be more true. On that note, I have a call to make.....to Mom. xo
Love Love Love.
ReplyDelete