Pages

▼

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mooooove Over, I Am Coming In

Downright dreamy if you ask me....The wall detail is really what makes this image.

Found thanks to the lovely Greet @ Belgium Pearls

14 comments:

  1. LOVE that duvet. what a cozy nook, wish I could jump in there right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I crawled into that nest of a bed, I'd likely never crawl out! Perfectly Dreamy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats like a kids fort for adults, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. he's like a big bovine guardian angel or talisman. i have always been a fan of a cow. i think they are precious.
    and quite honestly you could put a picture of a steamy turd right there and i would still call that place dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's like a nest! I love that they chose to have the bed unmade.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to take a nap there and catch up on some reading. A stunning little spot...an example that more is sometimes absolutely more when it comes to millwork!!
    Janell

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love the title of this post. It looks so incredibly cozy. Can't wait for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, that's looks like a magical little place!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dreamy is a great description! I, too, love the details in the wood...

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow perfect for small spaces!! totally savig this pic!! love it!!

    (I am one of those weird ppl that has arms & legs hanging out of the bed so it wouldn't work for me but I might have to steal it for one of my kiddie's rooms in the future!! we have the perfect nook!!)

    xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  12. so pretty...putting it in the "one day" file :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, what a beautifully cozy little nook! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.