Or here....
It is back to work time though and since it is "Cyber Monday" I know a lot of people will shopping from work. My online shopping started early when I stumbled across FCL Style the other day and I loved everything I saw. Of course I knew I was in for some good finds when the categories were divided into Bohemian, Classique, Creme Fraiche, Country Chic, Naturelle. Here are just a few items that caught my eye...












What are you shopping for today?
Oh goodness! I NEED that hot pink ottoman :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great resource!! Thanks for sharing. hope you feel better twinky! xoRH
ReplyDeleteGreat Pieces! I hope you are feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better. Thank you for the new resource really fun finds.
ReplyDeleteThose pieces are great! And although online shopping is such a treat, I'd choose to be in the first few photos instead... a good book, some relaxing music and all would be well. :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better soon!
xoxo.
Love that entryway table! And the nesting tables! Hope you feel better!
ReplyDeleteI am sorry you feel bad. Hopefully, you will be back to normal soon!
ReplyDeleteThanks for this link. I am on my way to check it out right now!
Rhonda
Thank you!! I had found FCL a while back but couldn't remember the name and it has been driving me crazy. Why is it though that I find more things for me when I am shopping for others?!
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better and are able to rest up some! Chicken soup!!
Love the tub in the first pic- want to sit there with a good book and glass of wine.
ReplyDeletei did a little bit of shopping (pj's for the niece). nothing too exciting.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing..... everything looks so great and not run of the mill.
ReplyDeleteThat is my all time favorite bathtub. Hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteI love love love that first couch!
ReplyDeleteoh boy- i'm off to check it out. SO need to go to bed but i must see thie store now!!! :)
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
Fun finds!! I'm shopping for anything and everything, even though I should not be, hahaha
ReplyDeleteThese are gorgeous furniture designs. I love it, I like the shapes it’s very sexy.
ReplyDeleteThe designs are very unique. It’s very artistically made. It’s gorgeous.
ReplyDelete