Pages

▼

Monday, November 9, 2009

Make Me Smile

Why don't we start Monday out with some images that make me happy?Love the mirror, Love the arches. Below, what fun wallpaper....
I would never have this in my house but I sure do like to look at it.....
Do I even need to comment......sigh.....
This lamp makes me laugh out loud. Is it a sassy bird or a bird who needs to find the loo quickly?
Romo oh Romo, where art thou Romo? Oh there you are on the roman shades....
Images Canadian House & Home (desk and closet) and House to Home

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for brenging over hapiness to me by seeing all these beautiful interiors!

    Greet

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so pretty. I die over that closet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for brenging over hapiness to me by seeing all these beautiful interiors!

    Greet

    ReplyDelete
  4. That closet just made my day. I wish I had a closet that looked like that and was organized perfectly! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mirror, too, and the closet is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love your blog! These photos make me happy too....especially the 2nd & 4th photo - that closet, wow! Happy Monday, Love!

    Baci xx
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Marianne-

    Lovely images to make you smile! Thanks for stopping by to see how I am! Hope you are doing great!

    Have a beautiful day!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVELY! although that wallpaper looks slightly vaginal. the one below though is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am LOVING the closet - of course and then the black and white room!!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.