Pages

▼

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

High Gloss

Lately I have really been wanting to paint a room in my house a high, high gloss. I would lacquer the walls but I am trying to keep it simple. I think it will be my dining room but I will let you know what I decide. Until then here are some inspiration images...
1. Southern Accents 2.House Beautiful 3. Nina Campbell in Veranda 4. Via Blue Hydrangea 5. Flickr 6. House Beautiful 7. House Beautiful

13 comments:

  1. I am liking things in high gloss too. Want to repaint my kitchen floors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look, you should so do it so I can live vicariously through you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Paula..go for it then let me know if it was a pain in the neck. I have heard it is hard to hide flaws but the look is so fabulous it may be worth a few bumps...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look, I just wish I didnt have plaster walls that are not 100% perfect because high gloss tends to show all the flaws. Maybe in my next house :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a striking look. I can definitely see it in a formal dining room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are great, my favorite are the black walls! do it, do it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE shiny...you should definitely do it and then give us a tell all :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh, that would be so pretty! I know I couldn't handle it in my house though because unless the walls are perfect, every flaw would show and drive me nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It would sure make for a glamorous space! Also I gave you a blog award today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love the high gloss. Is there a special technique to get this look? I have no idea how it's achieved...

    ReplyDelete
  11. i still want to do high gloss black doors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.