These switches from Forbes & Lomax are divine. The details in rooms are so important, they can really make all the difference. Put these on my list for things to get...you know, for my "one day" house.....
Yes, I don't like seeing all my switch plates in rooms, makes me want to paint them all so the fade away! These fix that problem, they have a slightly retro feel to them as well. Janell
I know!! They are BEYOND perfect!
ReplyDeleteYes, I don't like seeing all my switch plates in rooms, makes me want to paint them all so the fade away! These fix that problem, they have a slightly retro feel to them as well.
ReplyDeleteJanell
Wow, those are so nice. Dare I ask the price?
ReplyDeleteVery cool, I love the clear plates for wallpapered rooms.
ReplyDeleteSooo cool! Love the little toggle ones!
ReplyDeleteThese are really nice! Especially the ones with the clear plates.
ReplyDeleteI did get my House Beautiful last night!! Yay!! I spent over 2 hours drooling all over the pages - that house is even prettier in the magazine.
i so agree about details! they always make the difference.
ReplyDeleteand these plexi-switches are a brilliant idea! especially when you have a great wallpaper!
wow! so cool! have a happy t-giving!
ReplyDeleteWow, those are awesome! I love how minimalist they are! And boy have I had enough yellowed plastic lightswitches, lol!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful thanksgiving! xo
switches! love this post. I have never thought too much about them. I love the first one
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful!!! Love them all...
ReplyDeleteThese are the most perfect switch plates I have ever seen.
ReplyDeletebeautiful! and yet very clitoral all at once.
ReplyDeletehappy thanksgiving M!
I know! I fell head over heels for these when I saw them too!
ReplyDeletegoing on my 'one day' list as well!
ReplyDeletethose a quite amazing. great find
ReplyDelete