Pages

▼

Thursday, October 1, 2009

What's In A Picture- More Than Just Wallpaper

With the bold wallpaper and white bedding, it would be easy to miss the rest of what is going on in this picture....
Things to notice:
*The detailing on the paneled headboard.
*The cute nightstand with AMAZING hardware
*The vintage looking clock
*The pretty lamp with unique detailing too
*Love the all white bedding but I also like that the back pillow case is change too, not just the bright sham in front
*The sweet vase with poppies is great styling
*Also note the seagrass rug for extra softness

Image HERE

21 comments:

  1. I love the night stand in this pic.
    I want one that has both the shelf for magazines and a drawer. It is hard to find cute ones!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paneled headboard is so good chosen!

    Greet

    ReplyDelete
  3. The headboard is beautiful. I love the color contrast of that with the pillow and wallpaper too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That headboard is AMAZING! Wish I featured that in my recent post. Also love the little pile of magazines. Looks like my own nightstand!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this room is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that sweet lamp. Great post, Marianne!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that wallpaper and that headboard.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that lamp is just to pretty. Amazing how the blue just pops even against all that brown and white stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pillow and the turquoise lamp are great touches.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The wee finial on top of the lamp caught my eye (I collect finials so am always on the lookout).
    Lovely pic.
    Ange

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm starting to think I have an obsession with lamps...LOVE that one. Love that whole room and that whole house!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so right, how the wallpaper is all you see at first glance. So glad you pointed out that DIVINE headboard. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Interesting how the wallpaper steals the thunder... but I like it all! Important to take time to note the details.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love it all specially the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this bedroom, that lamp is beautiful, so is the wallpaper, actually just everything!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The headboard is fantastic, love the side table too! Love how you pointed out all the great features of this space!

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous bedroom1 thank you for pointing out all those lovely details i probably wouldn't have noticed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.