Pages

▼

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Thibaut-Just Plain Pretty

Thibaut is one of those companies that I am not always in the mood for because it can be on the too traditional side for me, but when I am in the mood for classic pretty it is my first stop.
I must say though the styling for their newest collection is definitely mixing it up some. Recognize the rug below?
Love the airiness of this picture.
This room makes me beyond happy. LOVE LOVE LOVE-everything from top to bottom
So sweet. What if this was my room when I was growing up?
Excuse me while I go find something to wallpaper....

Giveaway tomorrow!

20 comments:

  1. So fresh and pretty. It's nice that wallpaper is keeping up with the trends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE that white lamp on the desk. It's so traditional but with a twist!! I may be on the lookout for one now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marianne,

    Thank you for sharing this! Wonderful images! And I checked out Thibaut (website) on which you find wonderful ideas of combine wallpaper and fabrics!

    Thank you!

    Greet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I with you, sometimes too traditional but these pic are great. I do have a bamboo trellis in my guest bath from Thibaut and I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quite statement focal points here, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Ultra Feminine bedroom with the Raspberry Nola Lamp is beyond wonderful! Thanks for sharing...Janell

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG - that dining room! Look at that Belgian style table! And the last image. Just lovely. Thank you for the great ideas. It will get expensive to follow your blog! (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. So with you on that airy dining room with the pink wallpaper. What a table!!! Did you see the desk in the most recent restoration hardware with the salvaged architectural pieces? Looks somewhat similar... I love that it's both a little rustic and a little feminine at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I looove the 5th and the last picture!

    Xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the color of the last one, perfect for making a statement in an entryway.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of these spaces are beautiful and full of great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. They do such an outstanding job with their pictures - makes you want to go out and buy some Thibaut!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such beautiful rooms! Love, love, love the 1st & 5th ones - sooo pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all of those images! The bedrooms are stunning and the wallpaper you featured is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Umm..crazy about that pink dining room!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful images, for classic design they do a lovely job. Thanks for sharing. I agree, it really makes you want to go find a wall or two or three or.....to paper. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.