Well I will be spending this weekend with some of my favorite people and in honor of that I thought we should look back at some old (mutual) friends, what do you think?





Hello ottoman that should be mine...
This home will forever be on of my favorites and I can't pinpoint exactly why....

Is that a painted tree behind that photo gallery? This may be my new/old favorite...again...

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!!!And just in case you need your own GG fix....
All images HERE
Great post Marianne! I love that blue office and these are all great images to save for inspiration! Also love Blanche :)
ReplyDeleteI love the Golden Girls! I am excited some old friends are coming to visit tonight! happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteI love the room with the blue wallpaint and the black and white pictures!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend!
Greet
Love the bookshelves with pops of color!
ReplyDeleteLovely reminder of beautiful rooms. That office has always been one of my favorites!
ReplyDeleteLove that first pictures!!! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteHave fun this weekend. I love the family tree idea.. so neat!!
ReplyDeleteThe Golden Girls are classic! Love it. I also love the blue and white office with the wall murale. Who's office is that again?
ReplyDeleteAll beautiful images, especially the sharp olive green living room...or how would that color be described?
ReplyDeleteHave the Best Weekend!!!! Janell
I am loving that color over the mantle in the second photo. Fab!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you are gonna have a fantastic weekend! I'm planning on building a fire pit in honor of this cold weather! I love the pics. The framed pictures on the wall really motivate me to do someting funky with my wedding pictures. Its time...been married almost 2 years!!
ReplyDeleteI love that house too! Such a cool mix of items and styles. I imagine these people are uber cool :)
ReplyDeleteaww, I loved the Golden Girls. Great rooms!
ReplyDeleteI love all.. Beautiful images..
ReplyDeleteLove that bookshelf the way it's styled!
ReplyDeleteHi Marianne, love the pictures on your latest post, especially the the bedroom with colorful artwork on the white walls & with the white bedspread, looks great!
ReplyDeleteWhat great inspiration!
ReplyDelete