I love anything lacquered and I also love frames!
Those frames are so pretty I love that blue frame.
I have a frame thing...love these!!
i have those lacquered frames in black and red- love them!
Oh the last two for me!Lovely post.
So pretty! I blogged about photo frames today as well! Love the aqua lacquered one!
what simple but beautiful frames!
You know even frames go out of fashion I tell my clients often. These are some great ones!
Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.
I love anything lacquered and I also love frames!
ReplyDeleteThose frames are so pretty I love that blue frame.
ReplyDeleteI have a frame thing...love these!!
ReplyDeletei have those lacquered frames in black and red- love them!
ReplyDeleteOh the last two for me!
ReplyDeleteLovely post.
So pretty! I blogged about photo frames today as well!
ReplyDeleteLove the aqua lacquered one!
what simple but beautiful frames!
ReplyDeleteYou know even frames go out of fashion I tell my clients often. These are some great ones!
ReplyDelete