A client sent me
this tray she loved for her coffee table. I instantly loved it too, what is not to like about a lacquered item? However, at this size and for her specific use it was on the pricey side.

Then I came across these trays at Mitchell Gold and they had the PERFECT orange (not pictured) lacquered tray in 2 great (large) sizes, for half the price! It was one of those lucky moments.


Other large trays for a great price can be found right now at
West Elm....

Don't you love how a tray can make any space looked instantly organized?
I love trays...these are really sleek too!
ReplyDeleteLove those trays! I have needed one for a long time. Maybe this is my time to go ahead and get them! Great find!
ReplyDeleteLOVE these trays and what a great find at Mitchell Gold! I need to pop in their store in Buckhead more often...
ReplyDeleteSweet!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Oh I love them! I have actually gone to West Elm about 4 times to get one but can never decide on a color. Maybe I need more than one?
ReplyDeleteTrays are the best! I like to place them on coffee tables, a great item to keep magazines, coasters and remotes from getting out of control!
ReplyDeleteJanell
LOVE them! Now, need help styling mine {sigh}
ReplyDeleteI love them. I have a tray obessesion and I'm not sure why!
ReplyDeleteGreat tip! I am always looking for lacquered trays and they can sometimes be hard to find at a reasonable price. I'll have to check out Mitchell Gold!
ReplyDeletebeautiful trays!
ReplyDeleteI do love trays. They make everything so put together looking. I picked up a cute on at Target over the summer. =)
ReplyDeleteI love trays - I want to find just the right ottomon so that I can place a lovely tray upon it (of course, this will be when my kids are much older, so they won't break it!).
ReplyDeleteTrays make things look so much fancier. I've always loved them.
ReplyDeleteLove these trays and if they can make my house look organized I'll take 24....
ReplyDeleteOh, I love those new west elm trays! I have trays all over my house for gathering junk, and given the amount of clutter that wants to accumulate, I'd say it helps a TON! Might have to go for those west elm trays! Thanks for the heads-up!
ReplyDeleteI found a fantastic tray at HomeGoods to corral all the magazines that accumulate on our coffee table. Good looks + good functionality!
ReplyDeleteI use trays constantly- especially nice to have dinner on a tray in bed or in your cosy chair wen you are sick or have had a rough day. My cocktail table would be a mess without its tray!
ReplyDeleteOh, what a fabulous find! Thank you for sharing:)
ReplyDeleteI love the modern sleekness of these trays... and that orange color is so fun. What a great find. You always seem to find the perfect accessories!
ReplyDeleteI'm with ya! Cool trays like these really do make you seem more organized! I love the orange, could tell everyone it's your Hermes tray! JK!!
ReplyDeleteI have trays all over my house, I love them- you are right they do make everything look organzied even if its not.
ReplyDeleteGah! I'm a tray addict! So versatile! I just picked up a clear/lucite one from Ikea a few weeks ago- love it!
ReplyDeleteI have Rattan trays on my coffee tables , they display little treasures so nicely.
ReplyDeleteX
V
I'm all about trays. I love the way they can give a sense of order or elegance to almost anything - from a stack of magazines to a collection of silver photo frames. Thanks for a new source.
ReplyDeleteGreat selection of trays!
ReplyDeletexo,
cristin
These are ideal for coffee tables, I saw some at West elm and they were quite nice.....good to know there are other colors out there though.
ReplyDeleteJen Ramos
'Cards & Prints You'll Love...'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com