Pages

▼

Friday, October 30, 2009

A Noteable Week

Two things happened this week that I forgot to mention. Yesterday was one year since I started this blog!Image HERE
I would have never thought a year ago that I would get so much in return for starting a blog. It was started as a diary of all the things I loved. Then someone actually made a comment, on my blog, and I clearly remember jumping up and down. A year later I have met so many wonderful people that I would have never known otherwise, it is amazing. Every new person I come across and every single comment or e-mail to this day makes me feel this happy....
(That is actually me, my love of sweets started early)

So thank you to every single person who has ever read H&H, ever left comment, ever become one of my wonderful clients and most importantly became a friend. Writing a blog every day can be the biggest pain in the ..... but you all make it so worthwhile! There really aren't enough words to express my gratitude.

Also this week, a couple of years ago, I started my own business. Time flies and I have learned SO much. That is a whole other post which I do plan on writing about soon.

Have a great weekend!

Marianne

30 comments:

  1. Congrats! Your blog is fabulous and I'm so glad I found it months ago. I look forward to all the posts to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Marianne! I have loved reading your blog and getting to "know" you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogiversary. so happy we got to meet in real life. May not of happened if it weren't for our little blogs:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy blogiversary, Marianne! I love your blog and look forward to reading it daily. Thanks for all of your inspirational posts. I can't wait to see what the next year brings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, congratulations on these milestones. I'm blessed to hear what you have to say each week! And, by the way, that is the GREATEST picture! Love the purse...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on both counts!! Keep your wonderful posts coming and all the best with your business...
    Janell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your fun blog!!!!!

    I enjoy it VERY DAY

    SP

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on two great accomplishments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary! My morning doesn't begin until I read your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy blog birthday, Marianne! Love it! Thanks for the constant inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on a wonderful first year of blogging and thanks for the daily inspiration! Look forward to another year!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on a year! Time does really fly! I have owned my own business for a year and a half, and it seems like yesterday when it all started...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations, Marianne! I love your blog and read it nearly every day, so know that you brighten up the day for your readers :-) Can't wait to hear the story of your business, too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ha! Cute picture. Happy Birthday Blog! I know I have not met you yet I feel like we are already friends. Blogging is so cool!!! The twinkies will meet soon enough.
    xoRH

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on both fantastic adventures! I totally know the feeling about the first comment making you jump for joy :) I'm a new blogger so it was just recently that I received my first one. I look forward to coming home from work everyday and seeing what fun new comment I have. I do enjoy your blog tremendously! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy one year of blogging! I have enjoyed every minute of my time too, so many great people in blogland.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think it so gratifying to have a blog and to express yourself. And then to have someone comment... bliss! Congrats to you, your blog is so inspirational and I am glad to have found you! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations to you and your lovely blog!!
    Love the photo of your holding the giant ice cream cone! too cute!
    joan

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations on both of your accomplishments! Keep up the great work- love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on both of your milestones! Thank you for all of the effort you put into your blog, it is such a delight to read everyday. OK....how darling is that pitcure of you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. congrats on your one year! ours is coming up and we cant believe it!

    keep up your fabulous posts!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats on hitting a year!

    have a great weekend!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yay one year anniversary for you!!! Lovely blog...i'm off to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats on a great blog that is enjoyed by many, including myself. Pain in the ---, it is, but the reward is worth it. Keep up the great work in all that you do. xo

    ReplyDelete
  25. happy anniversary marianne!! your blog is awesome and so are you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. congrats...your blog is great (and so glad it introduced me to you!)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy one year!!!

    Heres to many, many more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.