To start a website full of drool worthy items from amazing companies. My Mom called me to tell me to check out Shop AD and I was dreaming about everything I came across. These are just a few items...
Whether starting a new project or just wanting to start a portfolio for "one day" Shop AD is definitely a fun resource (not that I really need another shopping website to love!)
That headboard is making me want to start on a bedroom design this instant!! They do have wonderful items...great for inspiration regardless of whether you can purchase those exact pieces or not.
Oh.my.god. That blue desk is perfection. What a great new site! There definitely needs to be a few more quality, high end options in online furniture shopping...If only to help generate great ideas for DIY! Thanks for the tip!
those are some of the coolest baby beds! love them!
ReplyDeleteI am so envious here in Australia.
ReplyDeleteGreat finds.
X V
That headboard is making me want to start on a bedroom design this instant!! They do have wonderful items...great for inspiration regardless of whether you can purchase those exact pieces or not.
ReplyDeleteHave a great one! Janell
I love how simple and pretty these pieces are!
ReplyDeletelove these! love the color!
ReplyDeleteI love that second crib. So stylish! I am going over to Shop AD as we speak!!!
ReplyDeletethanks for the feedback folks - please keep the comments coming and share shopad with all your friends!
ReplyDeleteGiulio Capua
VP, Publisher
Architectural Digest
These are wonderful...love that purple!!!
ReplyDeletelove that headboard...maybe just in another color, perhaps!
ReplyDeletethe purple dresser with the plaid drawers is amazing! love it.
ReplyDeleteOh.my.god. That blue desk is perfection. What a great new site! There definitely needs to be a few more quality, high end options in online furniture shopping...If only to help generate great ideas for DIY! Thanks for the tip!
ReplyDeleteI ADORE that headboard. Amazingly gorgeous. Great post!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the heads up! Great pieces. I love that headboard and that crib is so fun.
ReplyDeleteI'm seriously obsessed with the Cote France commode with plaid accents!! Love, love, love!
ReplyDeleteoh la la! Love that first headboard--so bold and fun.
ReplyDeleteOH, that headboard is so fantastic! Makes me really want one!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the comment on my post earlier!
ReplyDeleteI love all the chests on your post! And also the lighting! Beautiful!
Greet
I love finding new sites with fresh ideas - thanks for the shopping tip.
ReplyDeletelove the blue one with the plaid bits. also the red bed is pretty darn awesome too.
ReplyDeleteSo much inspiration to be had! Makes me want to move and start over...
ReplyDeleteLoved the headboard and the last pic!
ReplyDelete