I like that this lamp is different but I am not sure it really calls my name. Thoughts?Also I want to thank the wonderful ladies at Chic Coles for the Kreativ Blogger award, thank you so much for thinking of me!!!! I really appreciate it!!!!
Congratulations on the Kreativ Blogger award! And the lamp? I see what you mean, about it being different, but for me the base seems really busy...that would probably stop me from committing to it! Janell
I loved the lamp so much that I was already mentally thinking of a home for it. But when I opened up photos of the lamp on actual furniture, it suddenly looked rinky dink and cheap. Darn!
Congratulations on the Kreativ Blogger award! And the lamp? I see what you mean, about it being different, but for me the base seems really busy...that would probably stop me from committing to it!
ReplyDeleteJanell
I kind of like the lamp. It's different and a little wide but I still kind of like it. I think I have a lamp fetish though I love lamps.
ReplyDeleteInteresting. But, not really my bag.
ReplyDeleteI like how unique it looks. Congrats on the award!!
ReplyDeleteI like it, but then again I tend to like things a little different.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the award!
I have to say, I like it. On the right table (guessing it goes on a table?) I think it'd look pretty cool!
ReplyDeleteit is interesting - in the right space it could be amazing!
ReplyDeletecongrats on your award! much-deserved! Interesting lamp, not sure I'd be that brave...
ReplyDeleteI loved the lamp so much that I was already mentally thinking of a home for it. But when I opened up photos of the lamp on actual furniture, it suddenly looked rinky dink and cheap. Darn!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations with your blog award! The lamp is very strange! It is not my kind of style , honestly.
ReplyDeleteGreet
Love it. I wouldn't have second thoughts in getting one as it is one of a kind, and gorgeous I must say :)
ReplyDelete