Pages

▼

Monday, October 19, 2009

I'll Move Right In

I think I am going to do some small posts throughout the day this week or at least for a few days instead of larger posts. Love this house from the Coastal Living Idea Cottage, especially the back splash.... Image HERE

10 comments:

  1. Just got the mag on Friday (mine are always VERY tardy!) and yes, LOVE the tile, and especially the way they installed it all the way to the ceiling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am noticing floor plans a lot more these days, and this is an interesting one. A small kitchen - with a pretty contemporary range hood - the fridge and a few cabinets on the side - a small kitchen, but well laid out.

    More and more I see the casual dining area on the other side of the keeping room area. What do you think of this? My kids would probably spill a glass of milk on the journey from the kitchen to the table!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how relaxed this room feels, but still totally put together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Backsplash is amazing and love the sneak peek of the stairs- a back-of-the-house stairway? My favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think like a chocolate colored tile could have made the room real warm and cozy. a closer look at the tile would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whenever I see an image of a home I decide whether it is a "summer house" or a "winter house". This is a summer; my home is a winter, but I love this image. My husband thinks I'm mildly insane for this need to categorize.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll move in with you. I doubt Patrick and Michael would mind.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.